Harris Hall, 1886


Harris Hall, 1886

On the opposite corner from the Unitarian Church, the Episcopalians built Harris Hall in 1886. Its large lecture hall, handsome parlors, and even a bowling alley were planned for students to meet "under the refining and elevating influence of the Church's social life."

Bentley Image Bank: BL004309


Article Keywords: Episcopal Student Center, Harris Hall, Hobart Hall
Places: 617 E Huron St
Date: 1886

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem