Hill Auditorium


Hill Auditorium

Concerts were held in University Hall until 1913, when Hill Auditorium opened with more than twice the seating capacity and world-renowned acoustics. The auditorium was named in honor of Arthur Hill, who served as a regent of the university from 1901 to 1909.

Architect: Albert Kahn

Bentley Image Bank: BL005052


Article Keywords: Concerts, Hill Auditorium, Musical Performances, University of Michigan - Buildings
Places: 825 N University Ave
Date: 1913

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem