Old St. Thomas


Old St. Thomas

In 1835, Roman Catholics began meeting in Northfield Township. Ten years later they built Ann Arbor's first brick church, Old St. Thomas. It stood on the south side of East Kingsley Street between Division and State.


Article Keywords: Catholic Church, Churches, Old St. Thomas

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem