school of music, 1893


school of music, 1893

Built in 1893 on Maynard Street, the University School of Music was later remodeled and expanded. After becoming a formal part of UM in 1940, the school eventually moved to its present location on North Campus in 1964.


Article Keywords: Frieze Building, University of Michigan School of Music
Places: 325 Maynard St
Date: 1893

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem