Nurses pose on Catherine Street, 1910


Nurses pose on Catherine Street, 1910

Nurses pose on Catherine Street around 1910 in front of, left to right, the Medical Ward (originally the Homeopathic Hospital), the Palmer Ward, and the Surgical Ward (originally the Allopathic Hospital).


Article Keywords: Allopathic Hospital, Hospitals, Medicine, Palmer Ward, Surgical Ward, University of Michigan Homeopathic Hospital
Date: 1910

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem