Village of Annarbour


Village of Annarbour

The original plan of the "Village of Annarbour," registered May 26, 1824, included the land bordered by Division, Ashley, Kingsley and Jefferson Streets.


Article Keywords: Ann Arbor - City Planning, Ashley St, Division St, Jefferson St, Kingsley St, Map

Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society

| Report Problem